Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hello World! (or The 14 People Who Will Actually Glance at This Every Now & Then

My name is Adrienne, and this is my blog.

I wanted to jump on the band wagon of sharing hours and hours of my ramblings and useless information with the masses, so here I am!

I began writing less and less in an actual journal as grew up and my relationships became more stable (ie: Does he like me? Do I like him? He's a jerk! I hate school!). For the past few years, I've felt too busy to find some quiet time and write down my thoughts and feelings. Turns out I was just lazy. Scratch that - I still am. But now I've discovered it's easier to type than write, and I get to be an exhibitionist at the same time!

So here I am, sharing my life with whoever will have me. At least I know my mom will read this!

4 comments:

  1. And your sister! Yay for bandwagons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeexcellent.
    Now you need to do a post in which you tell us the "no swedish fish" story. Doooo it. Dooo it now. NOW. 1-2-3-NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All in good time, Carrie. All in good time. Gotta keep the mystery alive...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wondering just when you're going to tell the Swedish Fish story...? Enjoyed being with you & James and the pups on Christmas Day! Hope to see you all again soon. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete